Why Restaurants Need Paging System/Calling System
What is a Paging System?
You probably have seen this device in some restaurants or even food courts. If you want to check your fortune, click this website. A paging system is designed to make the dining-out experience a more pleasant and efficient one, for both guests and restaurant staff. The function of the paging system in the restaurant industry is to improve sales, customer service, and customer experience.
Benefits of Paging System for Your Restaurant
1. Increase speed of service and table turnover
2. Reduce the workload of waiter/waitress
3. Improve customer service
4. Increase overall sales turnover
5. Better communication
How Paging System Works?
1. After the customer presses the call button, the signal of the call button will transmit to the receiver.
2. When the receiver gets the signal, it will display the digit numbers for the table numbers.
3. The waiter/waitress will provide the services after he/she is informed by the signal.
Types of Paging System
1. Customer vs. Staff Communication
Restaurant installs paging system on guest tables. This helps in alerting the staff that a certain table needs service.
2. Host vs. Staff Communication
Pager can be used to eliminate the need for the supervisor to shout to the staff. A noisy restaurant will irritate guests dining experience.
3. Kitchen vs. Staff Communication
Some restaurant extends the use of the paging system to their kitchen. This enables kitchen staff to page a server each time the orders are ready. This improves efficiency since the meal is taken to tables immediately while still warm. This boosts customer satisfaction levels.